https://learningwithoutscars.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/learning-without-scars-logo-2020.png 0 0 learningwithoutscars https://learningwithoutscars.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/learning-without-scars-logo-2020.png learningwithoutscars2014-01-04 11:42:322014-09-02 15:33:36Product Support Goals for 2014
I would like to present some challenges to the Product Support professional in the readership.
- One: Increase the inventory of labor hours available for sale by 25% by December 31, 2014.
- Two: Increase the Parts Sales Revenue from CUSTOMERS by 15% in real terms.
- Three: Increase customer retention by 5% points for the 12 months of 2013 and the 12 months of 2014.
- Four: Increase customer “touches” so that 90% of the active accounts (customer who purchase parts or service) are covered by a sales employee (product support sales or in-store sales personnel)
- Five: Establish a training plan for each parts and service employee that requires 80 hours of learning per person.
- Six: Product an absorption rate of a minimum of 100% the old fashioned way. Exclude rentals and cover sales and administration and interest expenses with the net income of parts and service.
This list is a serious challenge but one that needs to be considered and executed.
The time is now.