It’s Time for Implementation
As with everything we do implementation is the critical element to our success. As it’s time for implementation, here are some thoughts for you to consider.
HELP! I’m in CRM hell!
From my extensive work in training equipment dealers, I have observed the challenges that most of them confront. If a dealer is in the early stages of selecting or initiating a CRM, here are some important concerns to anticipate:
- Connectivity problems – especially in rural territories.
- Integration and compatibility with operating systems and existing databases
- Customization flexibility and speed of requested changes or revisions of the structure or fields.
- Technology comfort barriers of the users
- Data entry time requirements and user-friendliness
- Ownership of the importance by sales and support (facilitated by training)
- Adoption and utilization of all functions (calendar, quoting, opportunities, machine population, service history, account prioritization and call frequency)
- Integration and compatibility with all segments or functions of the dealership (service, parts, other divisions-such as power generation/GPS technology/allied products/etc., rental)
If you want to add more to our list please let us know by email. Good luck in your journey to implementing this important sales and sales management tool.
Don Buttrey is the president of Sales Professional Training Inc., a company that offers in-depth skill development for sales professionals and sales support. He has trained thousands of salespeople over 25 years and clearly understands the selling environment of equipment dealers and manufacturers. His curriculum is comprehensive and proven! Don is also the author of “The SELL Process”, a foundational how-to book on effective sales interactions.
Don can be reached at (937) 427-1717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out this website link salesprofessionaltraining.com for more information – or to purchase online sales training.